- Name and surname
- Email address
- Credit/debit card details
- Mobile number
- Delivery address
- Profile Photo: Optional
- Date of Birth
The Company may use the following information and/or data:
- Name and Surname: To create a separate log-in account in the Web for each customer for the Customer and Company’s convenience and to ensure to whom the order belongs;
- E-mail Address: To arrange that each customer will receive an activation email for obtaining access to his/her own account in the Web and to be informed of the status of the delivery and/or take away order;
- Credit/debit card details: To ensure that each of the Company’s customers who proceed to order online have arranged the payment of each online order;
- Mobile number: To be sending notifications to the Customers regarding the information about confirmation or reject of the order and for contact reasons in regards to the order;
- Your profile photo: Note that you are not obliged to upload your photo on your profile, but if you choose to do so, this will be saved in our databases and it will not be used for any other reason, other than to just identify you as a Customer of Wok N Roll.
- Date of Birth: This data is collected to ensure that there will not be any use of our services by children. The Company does not sell its online services and/or products through its online ordering system to children. The Company offers its online services and/or products through its online ordering system aimed at children for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you can only use the online ordering system of the Company with the participation, supervision and guidance of your parent and / or guardian. The Company will not accept any liability arising out of the use of the website by children without their parent/guardian supervision.
- send you newsletters and promotional emails from time to time;
- provide you with extra and/or necessary information on products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our services/products, when you choose to do so, such as prizes, events, competitions, special menus, happy hours, discounts, etc;
- to carry out its obligations arising from receiving the online order and to ensure that the Customers are receiving their online orders properly and correctly;
- to notify you about changes to the Company’s Web;
Without affecting the generality of the foregoing and for the sake of clarity, your (electronic contact) data may be used by the Company and/or third parties with whom the Company cooperates for the saving/securing of its data and for enforcing the marketing strategies of the Company and/or by the suppliers of products and/or services in order to send you direct marketing communications (unsolicited communications, for products or services that are not similar to those in the context of which you provided your data), as long as you gave your consent for such purpose. You can always withdraw your consent by accessing your profile.
The Company alone and/or along with the third parties whom it cooperates will also process your personal data for any other purposes for which you expressed the unambiguous consent.
When you provide the Company with the above information, it is placed in a database and the Company uses it only for the above specified reasons. The Company does not rent or share and/or sell the above information and/or data. The Company will store and process any of your personal data as explained above. The Company will also process your personal data for any other purposes for which you expressed the unambiguous consent.
During each visit to www.woknroll.com.cy, the Company may automatically collect technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from this site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page. Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Web that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, the Company may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze these services for marketing purposes.
We take your privacy very seriously, and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but please be aware that any data which you provide the Company with is sent at your own risk.
Right to erasureYou can ask us at any time to delete the data we have stored about you.
Right to restriction of processing
If you do not wish to delete your data, but do not want us to process it further, you can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data. In this case, we will archive your data and only reintegrate it into our operative systems if you so wish. However, during this time you will not be able to use our services, otherwise we will process your data again.